Monday, December 6, 2010

ClariiGuitarii Rants 101

Do you know the feeling when you know something but you can't tell anyone for fear that it might ruin everything you have come to know of? I do now. Everyday's like a day spent in prison. Your conscience is trying to eat you up, but then you have to fight that stupid voice in your head that no matter how much you try to shut it up, it keeps on screaming at you from the inside. Not a funny feeling at all. I actually long for that subliminal place wherein I can do what I want without getting my feet pulled to my grave.

They say everything has a reason. I find that statement a bit vague. By what context do you mean by everything? Then there's this statement that says that everything has its limitations. Now how can everything have a reason when it has limits? Do you get my point? If you don't, don't worry, you're not alone 'coz I don't get it either. LOL. XD Well, what I'm really trying to say is that you can't expect one person to immediately accept something that is foreign to his/her usual framework of comprehension. So, that does not give you the right to adjudicate a person by his/her actions.

But sad to say, LIFE REALLY IS A BITCH. A lot of things cannot be undone. All you can actually do is to hope that something good comes your way again to mask up all the wrong things that has come to destroy your path. Only then will you feel your newfound glory. :|

1 comment:

  1. ahehe ana jd ang life... everything happens for a reason... even those horrible things.. in which i don't know why the heck they happened... even though some of us don't deserve it... then there's limits... it's like telling us not to get out of the box/comfort zone... :-&

    complicated gyud ang life... haha... then there are also people who will ruin your happy life... ambot nila... mao cguro na ilang raison d'etre to ruin the life of others...

    i'm still waiting for something good come my way XD hahaha

    amping lng

    ReplyDelete