Sunday, December 5, 2010

Ola Bloglandia!

So, blogging ain't really my thing, but since I literally ran out of paper to write on about my daily dose of rants life, I decided to create an account and publish them online instead. I realized that not only does it save me more space since I can just post whatever I want here without feeling guilty for wasting too much paper, but it also gives me the freedom to say what I wanna say. Well, basically I don't plan to post here that much often though. I don't want this blogsite to transform into something like Twitter and Facebook wherein you status update every single thing that you do with your life. I want this to be more about realizations, not spur-of-the-moment emotions. :)


So, I just thought this'd be enough for an introduction. Toodles! :)

3 comments: